Sunday, April 1, 2018

Final #SOL18 Post March 31

Technically, it is April 1st but I wrote this in my head last night. I had no internet yesterday as we traveled. We barely had time in airports for me to blog and then I chose to drive once we landed. I feel bad this did not get posted yesterday but it is what it is.

Yesterday day was a long day. Up at 2:15 AM and to the airport. Security took longer than I expected for DIA at 3:45 AM. No coffee shops open made the morning even longer. Two flights. Three airports. Then to a rental car place where there was an even longer line for two kind ladies behind the counter. To the car and then finally some food and caffeine. Four hour drive and then tears flowed.

Happy tears streamed down my face as I slammed the car into park and threw open my door to jump out to hug my best friend. I couldn’t let her go. This amazing woman and her husband helped me through the most difficult time in my life. I lived with them for two months as I worked through utter despair. I truly love them and will forever be indebted to them for saving me.


No comments:

Post a Comment