Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


Today, August 18, I am in the middle of so many books that it is scaring me! I'm reading two professional books by Leslie Blauman. I'm listening to two adult books, one by myself and one with my husband. I'm also starting Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin.  I plan to read See you at Harry's by Jo Knowles this week and Smile by Raina Telgemeier, too. I need to get some books off of my TBR list because on August 26th, I have Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson, Sisters by Raina Telgemeier, 365 Days of Wonder: Mr. Browne's Book of Precepts by RJ Palacio, Legend of Ghost Dog by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel, and Amulet 6 by Kazu Kibuishi that will be added. The very next week I have Prairie Evers by Ellen Airgood and Island of Legends by Lisa McMann to add to my pile. Plus, I go back to work officially on Wednesday and students arrive next Wednesday.  Hmmm.  Should be interesting!

So, what are you reading?  Share with me please.  I can always add to by TBR pile!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment